Wednesday, December 4, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #538


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week, our challenge is 'Christmas Present'.  

Our Sponsor this week is -

All Dressed Up

Here's my card made with Christmas Deer.  This beautiful image was provided by our generous sponsor -



The image was colored with Copic markers.  The "snowy" background is a mono print, distress ink on a gesso covered cardstock.  The snow on the evergreen branches was created with embossing powder and the berries are Nuvo Drops.

Here's another card for my stash!  We would love to have you join us over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  My teamies have created some beautiful cards, please pop over and give them a peek.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Brenda, wonderful colouring and I love the wreath with it's berries and snow..fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Brenda, I love that fantastic wreath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and I love the sparkly touches you have added to it . Thank you for your encouraging comments throughout the year and a Happy Christmas to you Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts