Wednesday, December 4, 2019

As You Like It Challenge #171


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project which CASE's a design team member's card.  Each DT member has chosen a different theme, so have a look and pick your favourite theme.
You MUST explain WHY you've chosen the DT card concerned.  

This week our sponsor is:


My card features the darling Winnie Belle of the Ball provided by our generous sponsor.  I used Nuvo Drops to add a sparkly, icy look to Winnie's crown.  I would love to see you add sparkle to your creation.



We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Brenda..fabulous colouring and I love her crown and the sparkle, I fancy wearing a crown sometimes, I could be my own Princess..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty and beautifully coloured Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured too. I love her sparkly tiara, such a super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image -love all the sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts