Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A Little Frantic Stamper Glitz and Glam!

I started sharing the December Frantic Stamper release last night and didn't really let you know what a FUN release this is.  I loved designing with dies that I would have ordinarily picked out myself. 

The first card features the following dies; Corset (FRA-DIE-10744), Reverse Cut Love Words (FRA-DIE-10741) and another new stencil, Eiffel Tower (FRA-STN-36) -

This was such a fun card to make!  It all started with printing a vintage corset add which was distressed and glued to a kraft cardstock blank.  The stenciling was done with some more of that great Glitz Glitter Gel in black.  The corset was cut from black cardstock and lace and ribbon was added as seen above.  The was glued to the front and the sentiment was cut from cardstock, popped up and added to the front.  

The next card features Shoe Closet (FRA-DIE-10748) and the stamp set, Born to Shop (FRA-CL-143) -

I loved making this card also!  It started with a black card blank and an old dictionary page (notice the word shoe?).  The sassy shoes were cut from glitter paper and dark pink metallic paper.  The sentiment, which is so me, was stamped and mounted on more black cardstock and then popped up on the front as were the shoes.  I added a few pink sequins for a little extra pizzaz.  

Thanks so much for taking a look.  I have more to share, so stay tuned!

Aloha,
Brenda



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful fun dies Brenda and gorgeous cards..I used to walk in shoes like that..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and dies Brenda -I have never been able to walk in shoes like that lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Brenda and I did used to wear shoes like that and even danced in them, although I did have to walk home barefoot....xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts