Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Little Red Wagon #522 - Let's Talk Turkey

 Those pages are flying off the calendar again and since it's Wednesday again, it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Doni is our hostess and she is challenging us to "talk turkey".  In turkey speak, this means she wants to see a speech bubble on our projects

I've kinda bent the challenge a bit, but this cute little turkey was just so cute and so perfect for the challenge.  He's just holding a speech bubble in the shape of a sign.  Here he is, what do you think? 


I found the fun sentiment in a Simon Says Stamp set and thought it was perfect.  

We would love for you to talk turkey with us this week.  Why not give our challenge a go and head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Your turkey is a fabulous and that is SUCH a fun sign! Love the pi/pie sentiment!! Great papers too - and the ribbon and twine finish things off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turkey and great colouring-love the Autumn colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous turkey card, Brenda and the colors are great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, that sign is way cool! Fabulous card! I really like how you did the ribbon/twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda, what company makes the turkey stamp! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! I have a bad habit of printing images off and not remembering whose digi it was. I am sure it was a digital image and I think it was a Melonheadz image. I can seem to find him in my files (I have a bunch!) and I've looked in her stores and on her blog. Here's a link to one I found, just not the same cutie. I'm sorry I can tell you for sure. Thanks for your visit! https://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-thanksgiving_24.html

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts