Wednesday, November 27, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #537 - Inspired By A Book


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something that is inspired by a book. 

Our Sponsors this week are -

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

and


Here's my card featuring Brave Princess generously provided by our sponsor, Paper Nest Dolls.  I realized she is probably fashioned after a Game of Thrones character, but I didn't watch GOT.  She made me think of Katniss from The Hunger Games Trilogy which I read some time ago.  What do you think?



One of my new year goals was to read a book a month, and I'm happy to say so far I have made it happen.  We'll see what happens in December.  I would love to see what books you recommend.  Why not join use over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  There you can learn all the details of the challenge, see what the prizes are and get more inspiration from the design team.

I want to wish all my US friends Happy Thanksgiving!  Praying for blessings for all of us.


Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Brenda and yes, I can see a likeness to Catniss Everdean. I am such a bookworm and this year have read a lot of psychological thrillers and some real life reads too. Adam Kay "This is going to hurt" has been my favourite in this genre and I have the next one "Twas the nightshift before Christmas" ready and waiting on my Kindle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts