Monday, October 14, 2019

TCP Tuesday Reminder #362



Half the month of October is behind us, believe it or not.  That means, you still have plenty of time for you to join us in The Cat's Pajamas October challenge.  I have a little inspiration for you today and if you visit the TCP blog, so will the other TCP designers.



For this tiny card, I used Rectangular Stamp Die with a sentiment from Wreath Building Kit.  It was fast and pretty easy to make.


I started by cutting the "stamp" and used washi tape to put the pieces together.  The leaves were cut from yellow and brown scraps and color was added with distress oxide ink.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap and hand cut into a flag.  Next I cut the card blank which is 3 7/8 x 3 1/8".  The "stamp" was wrapped three times with craft twine and the leaves were threaded on it first and tied in a knot.  The sentiment was tied on with a bow.  I colored several of the clear holeless sequins with a Copic marker to get the Burnt Sienna color and glued them in place.  The 'stamp" was popped up on foam tape and adhered to the card base.  Now it's all ready for sharing Fall goodies with friends or family.

All the details are available on the TCP blog.  Remember you don't have to use TCP products, but if you win the $50 gift voucher will get plenty of goodies for the next challenge!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card Brenda, just love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, I thought I recognised the "Greetings" sentiment, I love that stamp set xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card <3 I am in love with the stamp die <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Brenda, love the design and those leaves..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and love all the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts