Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Little Red Wagon #520


 It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate is our hostess and she is challenging us to create a something celebrating a retirement, a bon voyage or a farewell.

Here's what happened for me -



I have a work friend that is getting ready for retirement.  When I saw him in the halls and asked him how he was doing, his answer was always "I'd be better fishing".  I thought this card would be perfect to wish him well in his retirement.

Why don't you come on over and give our challenge a go this week.  While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Thanks for popping in.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Oh Brenda this is so sweet, lovely little cute image and the papers are gorgeous, so fresh.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card which, I am sure, will raise a smile when the time comes. Love the hat!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card for your friend - and seems just the perfect thing! The little bit of netting is such a fun touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card and image -I used to go fishing with my Dad many years ago beach fishing and we played Gone Fishing at his funeral
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fitting card! I'll bet your college adored it. Such sweet papers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts