Wednesday, October 9, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #531


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Christmas project.  I love getting ahead on my Christmas cards and this challenge is perfect for that.  

Our Sponsor this week is -

Crafty Sentiments Designs

For this week I made a shaker card with dies from the new Frantic Stamper release, Modern Christmas -


We do hope you will join us over at CRAFT Challenge blog.  Stop by to take a peek at what my teamies have created and to learn more about the challenge and prizes up for grabs!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Dies:  Frantic Stamper Starwood Forest
Paper:  SEI Berry Melody paper pad, Neenah Solar White 120# cardstock
Misc:  Pretty Pink Posh sequins, ribbon from stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I think this is super gorgeous, that die is beautiful love your card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card and love the scene die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts