Wednesday, October 2, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #530



It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in using the sketch below for making your project.


Our Sponsors this week are -

and 

For my card, I used a Dr. Digi stamp from my stash called Coffee Mug -




For this card, I flipped the image and printed it on the back side of my paper.  This gives me the option of having a plain cup or a cup with the fun sentiment.

We do hope you will join our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge blog.  All the details can be found there as well as the prizes that are up for grabs.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, Love the sketch and your fab card, it looks lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous autumn card, Brenda, and a great take on the sketch! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this interpretation of the sketch Brenda, fab papers, very 1970s!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #293 - Fave Die

It's time for another  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite die.   For a chance to w...

Popular Posts