Monday, September 30, 2019

September is Over

...and again, I cannot believe it has blown by so fast.  At least this month I have gotten all my Frantic Stamper cards made with the September release up for you to see!  Today I am sharing my last two cards.

The first card is much nicer in real life.  I have such a hard time capturing the shine on metallic/glitter paper and this card shines like a star!  It uses one big, gorgeous die, Nativity Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10707).


This card was very easy to make.  The die was cut from silver metallic cardstock, the halo was cut from gold metallic cardstock and was assembled as above.  Then it was glued to a blue glitter background which was placed on a blue card blank.  I didn't feel a sentiment was needed on the front, but will include a message on the inside.  That's it!  Isn't this a beautiful die?

My last card for September uses another lovely die called Christmas Border Flourish (FRA-DIE-10703) from the new release and Old English Peace on Earth (FRA-DIE-10518) and Deckled and Torn Edgers (FRA-DIE-10481) from a previous release.


The background is paper from the Altitude Collection by BoBunny and I thought it was perfect to go with the beautiful flourish.  The background panel was cut using the deckled edger and was adhered to an A2 kraft card blank.  The flourish was cut from white cardstock and glued to that.  The sentiment was cut and distressed with Pine Needles distress ink and glued to the front as shown above.  I went back and added some "pearls" using White Opal Liquid Pearls.  Another straight forward card that was pretty fast to put together.

As I said, that's it for September, but hold onto your hats cause the October release is going to be a great one!

Thanks and Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. That is one big beautiful die and love all the glitter and shine.Love the border flourish on the second one and looks perfect on that B.paper with all the snowflakes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Brenda..love the brown woodgrain and lovely die with the little pearls..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts