Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

I have a couple of cards for you using the Frantic Stamper's September release.  The first card makes think of gingerbread cookies!  Supplies used used include Folk Art Happy Holidays (FRA-DIE-10702) and the Snowfall stencil (FRA-STN-016) -

This card started with double stenciling on a piece of pattern paper.  The first time I used Pearlescent Dreamweaver embossing paste.  The second time I used Dreamweaver embossing paste which is more opaque.  Next I cut the die from gold, kraft, red, green and white.  I pieced the dies together as shown above.  A green panel was adhered to a kraft card blank and the stencil was glued to the front panel the die after some shading was done with craft chalk.

This is another Christmas card featuring Shaker Christmas Tree (FRA-DIE-10706), Reverse Cut Stitched Stars (FRA-DIE-09890), Build A Santa (FRA-DIE-10699) and Retro Label Maker Christmas Sentiment stamps (FRA-CL112) -


I started by doing all the die cutting, the tree, the star and Santa.  I put Santa together as shown above and put him to the side.  

Next I cut a white card black and a white card panel 4 x 5 1/4".  I cut the tree from the panel and then again from patterned paper.  I used double sided tape to adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the panel.  The patterned tree was adhered to the front of the card panel and the star was placed on top.  

The panel was popped up on a double layer of foam tape, sequins were placed and a white panel was put over the tree to hold the sequins in place.  The entire panel was then  adhered to the card blank.  

I stamped the sentiment and made the rectangle into a tag and tied them to the top with red and green twine. 

Now, head on over to the Frantic Stamper store to see not only the September release, but all the other wonderful items that arrive almost daily!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards great dies and stencilled snowflakes-love the fabulous shaker tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts