Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Little Red Wagon Challenge #515

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Kate is our hostess and she is asking for Apples & Bananas or another other fruit you wish to design with.  

Here's what happened for me.  I loved having a reason to use this fun strawberry die from The Cat's Pajamas -



I hope you don't mind the punny sentiment😉.  It was just too appropriate.  
Why don't you give your fruit goodies a go this week.  We would love to see your cards and other creations.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Love the punny sentiment and dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I don't mind the punny sentiment - punny sentiments are the best! :D Delightful card, Brenda! I especially love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the theme, Brenda and sweet card.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE punny sentiments! Your strawberry looks fabulous and I love that stitched background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts