Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Little Red Wagon #513 - Nice and Clean

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Janice is our hostess and she is challenging us to keep our creations nice and clean.  It doesn't have to be simple, just clean lines, few embellies.

Here's what happened for me -


I want a coffee cup like that!  I fell in love with this set from Ellen Hutson and managed to pick it up during one of her great sales this summer.  The sentiment is one that my daughter uses all the time, so it fell in my cart also.  Anyway, that's a pretty clean card, right?  Now I'm handing it over to you.

Why don't not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Brenda and CAS in perfection !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So clean and simple and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant CAS card and love the coffee cup!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card! I haven't seen that image before - and how perfect that you found a sentiment that uses a favourite saying of your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts