Wednesday, September 4, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #526


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a 3D -Decopauge project.

Our Sponsor this week is -

The Paper Shelter

My project is more what I consider to be traditional decoupage.  It began life as a recycled window envelope that took on the roll of junk journal when old book pages and a napkin were decoupaged to it.  Here's what happened -


You can see the little tag coming out of the former "window".  Inside it has 14 pages of various types of paper.  I made this book for one of my crafting buddies.

So now it's over to you.  Stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog to see all the details of the challenge and to check out the lovely makes from the DT.  Thanks so much for dropping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, so sorry I haven't been by before now but I keep missing the post, anyways, glad I caught this one, what a great idea and to design all the papers to go inside is fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing revamp of an envelope!! A fabulous makeover xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant transformation and what a great idea and result-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts