Monday, September 16, 2019

Bridge Card Picture Tutorial

I'm sharing a bridge card today modified a bit so I could use the new Birch Tree Snowglobe CutUps from The Cat's Pajamas September release.  You can see my Sneaky Peek #1 post here.  Here's a look at the card again -



Since I'm much to intimidated by the thought of making a video, here are the process pictures I snapped for you.  I have always appreciated tutorial posts, but now I'm even more thankful for those who do them.  There is definitely a learning curve (and you should start doing one a 11pm!).  There are many pictures here, but it's really not hard to make at all.

You start by cutting your paper to size -



Next you cut out the negative space using the "globe" piece from the die set.



I used the above die cut front panel to help position the positive Birch Trees die correctly.  I used craft chalk to add shadows to the trees but you could use ink instead or just leave it pristine.



The Beaches CutUps were used to cut the "snow" layer.









These tiny clothes pins worked perfectly to hold the layers in place while they dried.  







The card will fold flat to fit in a regular envelope.



All that's left is the embellishments.  Here I added the darling Sketchy Santa and Snowflake Border cut from glitter paper.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I'll just add it later.


I hope this all makes sense.  If you have any questions or see any glaring mistakes, please let me know.  Thanks so much for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Great card and tutorial. You were very precise with your directions. Thank you! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely step by step guide Brenda, perfeclty done and a fabulous finished card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great step by step
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. It is always nice to see that various supplies can be used in other situations. Thanks for the tutorial. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts