Wednesday, August 7, 2019

LRW #509 - Happy Book Lovers Day!



I'm probably the first one to wish you a Happy Book Lovers Day (which is officially August 9th)!  I felt it fitting to fashion our Little Red Wagon challenge this week around another rather obscure holiday.  This week we would like for you to share a creation that has been inspired by a favorite book or a card that has a focus on words.  Here's my little raccoon card which was inspired by the book Rascal, written by Sterling North -


You don't have to remember any details about the book, you don't even have to have read it.   I think I read this one in 6th or 7th grade and simple remember I really liked it.  I would love to hear what book inspired your creation.

It goes without saying, we would love to have you join us this week.  Hopefully the topic is pretty wide open and we will see old friends and new alike joining us.  The Girlfriend's will be sharing their wonderful creations, except maybe Doni, she may well be reading a book instead.  We do continue to pray for her speedy recovery.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I wanted to share that this little cutie raccoon (which can also become a fox) is from the new Frantic Stamper release which you can find here.  The dies used for this card are Build a Fox or Raccoon (FRA-DIE-10690) and Reverse-cut Autumn (FRA-DIE-10692).   If you have questions, please let me know.


3 comments:

  1. Such a great card - and a sweet, sweet little raccoon! Love the colours too! Thanks for such a fun challenge. I really enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool die cuts! Wonderful fall card. Loving the textures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great textured card and love the cute raccoon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts