Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Little Red Wagon #512 - Foodie

 It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week food is the object of our affection and we would love to see your projects that have anything to do with food.  Remember, it doesn't have to be a card to share.  We love seeing your other crafting projects too.

Here's what happened for me -


When I was on vacation, we made a stop at The Little Blue House in Richland Hills, Texas.  I have wanted to visit there for the longest time and it did not disappoint.  They were having a sale on new goodies and some "gently used" stuff.  I got this stamp set and the matching dies for $2 and I also got the "clipboard die" there, but it was a whopping $4!  It's even better, now I have used them.  

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm surprised you weren't arrested for stealing! I can't believe those amazing prices!

    What a fabulous card, Brenda! The design is fabulous and I love the colour combination and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Brenda! Such a cool design and I love that polka dot apple. Gotta love when you can get such great deals on craft things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts