Thursday, August 22, 2019

Frantic Stamper - Autumn Splendor

It doesn't seem much like fall yet, but it's just around the corner.  Frantic Stamper has the dies you need to get ahead of your fall creations.  The August release is called Autumn Splendor and includes a little fun, a little beauty and a little spooky.

I'm going to mix it up today and show you a little spooky and a little autumn beauty.  My first card uses the following dies from the release - Skelleton Ornamental Medallion (FRA-DIE-10681), Reverse Cut Halloween Words (FRA-DIE-10684) and Stitched Circles (FRA-DIE-09637) from a previous release.


This card started with an orange card base.  Three types of washi tape was attached diagonally on the base, side by side.  The skeleton and word dies were cut from black cardstock and the word was cut again from orange cardstock.  A circle was cut from yellow vellum.  The skeleton was glued to the vellum circle and the to the card base.  The word was created by gluing the orange letters to the base and adhering to the card front.  To finish the card off and add a little glitz, large purple glitter pieces were glued randomly.

The next card has what I think is one of the most beautiful die cut leaves I've seen.  I have so many things in mind for this die.  The dies used in this card are - Reverse Cut Halloween Words (FRA-DIE-10684) and Scroll Maple Leaf (FRA-DIE-10693)

This was pretty straight forward to make also.  The card base is a rust color and it has a design paper panel.  The two leaves were cut from the same rust color and a gold/yellow color cardstock.  The top leave was die cut and laid on top of the rust leaf.  Once placement was achieved, they were tied with copper colored thread and adhered together and to the front of the card.  The word die was cut in rust and gold and the inlaid technique was used to finish off the sentiment.  The sentiment and the gold leaf were popped up on foam tape.  A few rose gold sequins were adhered and it was complete. 

Thanks for checking in.  There's plenty more to come!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts