Wednesday, August 21, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #525 - Back to School


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  It's that time of year again, all the students are heading back to work on their education.  We would love for you to join us this week at CRAFT Challenge in creating a Back to School project to celebrate.

Our Sponsor this week is -

Pickled Potpourri

I always really liked going to school.  The first sport to fire up in the fall was football and I love high school and college football.  Here is my card featuring a little MelonHeads football player to celebrate the beginning of school and the beginning of football season -


I hope you are not so busy either getting kids back in school or returning to school yourself that you can't join us this week at CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love to have you join us!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Oh thats just brilliant Brenda, love that image and fab background.
    Hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and co-ordinating B.paper-grandaughters/grandsons don't go back to school till 4th Sept
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and I love your background papers Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts