Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Little Red Wagon #507



It's Wednesday again and I'm happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Doni is our hostess and she is thinking about the "Dog days of Summer", so she wants to see our projects featuring dogs.

Here's my card with an old Saturated Canary girl with her little dog -



I have to admit, I've been short on mojo lately.  This means I've been short on time also.  I found this image I colored years ago and felt it would be perfect for Doni's challenge.

If, like me you are short on mojo, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Be sure to head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, don't be hard on yourself, think many of us are suffering a missing mojo, maybe they all went on a nice holiday together, who knows. Anyways, I think yours is back, this is a gorgeous card, very sweet image and love the CAS design. Have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you coloured this ages ago and didn't use it! It's such a sweet image and your colouring looks fabulous! That said, it does seem to have worked out that you had something to help when your mojo is on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet image. I've had to put my mojo on hold for awhile...I wonder if I can learn to color left handed?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I especially love that pretty bow. Just be patient with your mojo...it'll come back, it always does! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts