Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Little Red Wagon #506 - Sew It



This week, our Little Red Wagon Challenge is being hosted by Imke.  She has another fun "It" for us this week, Sew It.  I figure any thing to do with sewing should be good for this challenge.  
Here's my card -


I let the cover die do the stitching for me on this card.  The fun sentiment and images are from Altenew.  I hope this fits the bill.

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll come join us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is brilliant ! The right stuff for every topic. The background is great !

    Imke ~ M> CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Brenda! I'm loving that cover die - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and love the large stitched background die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!!! The background die is fabulous!! I haven't seen anything like it before. How perfect for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts