Wednesday, July 24, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #523


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something inspired by this picture -


Our Sponsors this week are -


and


Here's my card featuring Pretty Lashes provided by All Dressed.  The flowers in the picture inspired the design and image choice of my card -


I had such fun coloring this beautiful image and planning the design.  For more inspiration from my teams and more information about the challenge, visit CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love to see your creations!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the shape and fabulous colouring of the image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredible colouring Brenda. Love the colours too, my favourite combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love this card Brenda - her hair is amazing. I am so in awe of your colouring skills. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sheryl, love the colouring of the hair and love the shape of this card Brenda. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts