Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Summer or Winter Colors?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite summer colors or winter colors.  Use your favorite colors on your creation and tell us why they are your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:

Lee Holland Digis

Here's my card using summer colors.  I like them best because they make me smile -


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and probably the only summer we are going to see over here in the UK!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Summer card-I think I recall Summer!Love the image and palm tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts