Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Little Red Wagon


Welcome to the Little Red Wagon Challenge this week which is Welcome to the World.  Kate is our hostess and she would like to see our best baby projects to welcome a newcomer!   It is so cute!    We are limiting it to baby people, it could be a new pet or even plant.  This would be a great challenge for something other than cards.  I saw a wonderful "cake" created from diapers and a few odds and ends.  Take a look here.

I wasn't nearly that creative.  This wasn't even my idea.  Here's it is -



The idea came from Fran at Frantic Stamper and I tried to bring her vision to life.  I just love these cute little Nappy Pin dies. Her idea to create something interactive with them is just perfect for little ones.  

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun idea!! Those little hidden critters are adorable! And I love that you've got all sorts of babies - from human to the animal world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card love the pastel paper and all the little die-cut babies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how clever and cute is this Brenda..what a fabulous design and love the critters inside..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute babies! Love that it's interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous interactive baby card, Brenda. I´ve never done such kind of cards. I like all the little "surprises" inside. Just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever concept! And those die cuts are adorable! Such sweet colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts