Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Little Red Wagon #503



Janice is our hostess this week at Little Red Wagon and she has a wide open challenge for you.  She is asking for cards that are "much ado about nothing".  This means she wants to see cards you have made and plan to send just for the fun of it.   What a great topic, right?  Many times I leave my cards with no sentiment or an ambiguous sentiment that will work for many occasions, so here is one of those cards -


I used a Penny Black stamp given to me by a sweet friend and stamped the sentiment with one of my most favorite stamps ever, 'Yippee!' by Wordsworth.  I used one of Penny Black's YouTube tutorials as inspiration for this card.  

If it's more inspiration you need, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda..I love the watercolured flower and special effect with the background..gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the watercoloured flower stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love those beautiful flowers and the sentiment is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this watercoloring technique looks great, Brenda !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts