Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Little Red Wagon #502 - Summer Fun



I'm happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Doni is our hostess and she wants to see our Summer Fun creations.  To me, summer is swimming, cold drinks, shave ice, standup paddling and watermelons.  

Here's my little creation using a Melonheadz image and a small gift bag cut with my Silhouette Cameo -



If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project. I hope you'll join us this week we can wait to see your summery creations!

Aloha,
Brenda


6 comments:

  1. I love your cute gift box Brenda and the little girl is so sweet with her sunglasses, fabulous colouring and I loe the red white and blue.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is adorable!! The papers are fabulous and your sweet little image and tag are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is super cute. The cute little girl, the adorable Designpaer - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little gift box and cute image -love the papers too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Gorgeous bag and the papers and image are perfect. And that tag is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, Love the red/white/blue on your cute summer gift bag...adorable little girl too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts