Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Frantic Stamper June Release!

I am so happy to share with you the June Frantic Stamper release For Chocolate and Coffee Lovers!  This release is full of my favorite taste treats and some basic shapes that are going to see a bunch of use.

Today I am sharing a card that was a complete delight to make.  It features Coffee to Go (FRA-DIE-10659), Stitched Sweet Swirls Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10654), Inverted Scalloped Rectangles (FRA-DIE-10652), Scalloped Rectangles (FRA-DIE-10651) and the clear stamp set Coffee (FRA-CL-133).



This card started with a kraft card base which was stamped with coffee beans from the Coffee set.  While I was at it another scrap piece was also stamped in the same manor.  I used the Scalloped Rectangles to cut a scalloped border.  Next the solid blue panel was "stitched" using one of my most favorite dies!  

I love this Stitched Sweet Swirls Card Panel!  It makes me so happy!  After I "stitched" the panel, I used the Inverted Scalloped Rectangles to shape it and a piece of design paper.  The sweet To Go Cup is just the perfect size.  It was die cut from coordinating design paper and pieced together.  A piece of craft thread was wrapped and tied around the coffee sleeve and a little heart was dangled from it.  The sentiment was stamped and framed on/with cardstock.

The card was then assembled starting with the rectangles setting at wonky angles.  Nest the stamped scalloped border.  The to go cup was popped up on foam tape and placed as well as the sentiment.  A few sequins were add and there ya go.






So, that's my kick off for the June release.  Please stay tuned for more real soon!

Aloha,
Brenda




2 comments:

  1. Good morning Brenda, this is a fabulous card, I love the theme and the dies you used, especially the stitching, it looks gorgeous.
    Hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coffee card love the floral coffee cup and stitched florals
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts