Friday, May 17, 2019

Welcome Baby from Frantic Stamper

I'm afraid I'm a bit late getting to you with the wonderful stencils and dies from the May Frantic Stamper Release - Welcome Baby.  This release includes 11 new dies, 2 stencils and one stamp set and I think you are going to like them.

My first card features the dies, Pram (FRA-DIE-10644) and Reverse-cut Baby Words (FRA-DIE-10640).  I love this die!  Later you will see the baby die that would look so cute in this baby buggy.  



This card went together very quickly.  I picked my papers and cut the card base 5"x5".  The I cut the designer paper 4 3/4"x4 3/4".  I used scoreborard to score around the edges and then adhered it to the base.  I cut a circle to mount the pram on and adhered it to the DP panel.  The pram was cut from paper scraps as was the Welcome sentiment.   The pram was assembled and popped up on fun foam and adhered to the circle.  The sentiment was glued to the front and a bow of button thread was added as a final touch. 

The next card features the dies Binky (FRA-DIE-1063) and Reverse-cut Baby Words (FRA-DIE-10640) as well as the Argyle stencil (FRA-STN-026).


This tag went to get fast also using Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-1052).  I used tumbled glass distress ink and the argyle stencil to stencil on top of some design paper.  The tag was then cut from the design paper and blue cardstock. The binky was cut from designer paper and assembled.  The sentiment was cut and adhered to some of the blue cardstock.  The tag was assembled and the elements were adhered to the tag.  A few holeless sequins were added to a bit of shine.  A bow of Creative Impressions ribbon was added for the final touch.  

Stay tuned for more very soon!  Thanks for popping in.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are really cute Brenda, I love the little pram.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the pram and reverse cut words -great tag too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts