Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek #4


It's Sneaky Peek day 4 at The Cat's Pajamas!  What do you think so far?  I personally am in love with this release and can't wait to show you the stamp set and CutUp we are sneaking today.


This sentiment set is just beautiful.  I love the scripty (not a real word, but just seems appropriate) font and the sentiments are ones that I will use a lot.  I love the size, they will fit with an image or can stand alone with a few embellies.  This is the Scripted Sentiments stamp set -




Next we have a beautiful die, Birdcage CutUps, that for starters will work well as a birdcage or an elegant tag -



Here's my first card using both the stamp set and the CutUps -


I chose papers with a vintage feel.  The birdcage was cut from cardstock scraps and assembled.  One of the Eyelet CutUps was used to cut the sweet edge treatment.  This was adhered to the front panel.  The birds were cut from watercolor paper and roughly painted with watercolors.  

Panels were cut from blue cardstock and print and the edges were distressed.  These were layered and adhered to the card base.  The eyelet edged piece was adhered to the center top of the card.  The sentiment was stamped with Hippo Grey ink (Lawn Fawn).  A bow was tied to the birdcage and it was adhered to the panel.  Flowers were added and the birds were placed.  To finish it off a few pearls were placed.

My next card was an alcohol ink panel begging for a sentiment.  This went together so fast -


The panel was cut and sentiment was stamped with VersaFine onyx black ink.  This was adhered to a white card base and sequins from the Sherbet mix were added here and there, and that's it!  The alcohol inks used are Ranger in Pink Sherbet, Flamingo, Turquoise, and Gun Metal Mixative.  They were applied to glossy cardstock.


OK, so that's day 4 for me.  Don't forget the check the TCP blog to find which designers have creations for you to see.  The winner of a $10 TCP gift voucher will be chosen each Sneak Peek day from the comments on the featured blogs and IG accounts. The winners will be posted on the TCP Blog and on our Facebook page. My IG is @brendanh50.  Comment on both the blog and the IG accounts for additional chances to win.

Aloha,
Brenda

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. My fave is the first one. The soft colors and charming birdcage and flowers are so pretty.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous Brenda, very different designs but I love them.
    Have a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your cards are stunning, Brenda! I love the combination of blues used on your birdcage card! Just stunning and your alcohol background certainly showcased the wonderful new sentiments! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards!! The birdcage card is beautiful. I really like those sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! I Love the birdcage and the way you did the background! The flower accent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both the these cards but especially the bird cage! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are very pretty. I like your idea of using the birdcage as a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards!! The first one is just amazing! Fantastic use of border die, patterned papers and design! :) I love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, love your extra touches like coloring the birds, adding flowers and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Love the gorgeous sentiment set and the pretty birdcage dies! Pretty colors and details on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coloring on the little birds is wonderful. You have a steady hand. I love the flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards. Love the pretty vintage feel on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Brenda..I love the birdcage and the font on the stamps are gorgeous..I really love your inky background, beautiful colours, gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both beautiful cards love the birdcage dies and pretty papers---great inked background and love the little sherbet sequins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts