Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Teddy Bear and Rattle

The month of May is growing short and I have a few more cards to share with you that were made with dies from the Frantic Stamper May release, Welcome Baby.  My first card features Teddy Bear (FRA-DIE-10647), Reverse Cut Baby Words (FRA-DIE-10640) and the Argyle stencil (FRA-STN-026).  I have to say, he is one of the cutest bear dies I have seen.  He just looks so soft and cuddly and the fact you can position his arms makes him so versatile.


I started this card by stenciling white cardstock with pink ink.  I die cut the bear twice, from a tan and a dark brown and the bow from pink.  The words were then cut twice from white and pink and Cascading Hearts (FRA-DIE-10553).  I saved one of the hearts for an embellishment.  I put together the bear and shaded him with chalk.  Then I put together the sentiment.  The stenciled paned was adhered to the card base.  The hearts were positioned and glued as was the bear.  The sentiment was popped up and placed on the front.  A few sequins were placed for a little something extra.  Again, I LOVE this darling bear! 

This next card was so fun to make.  It's all about the very fun Rattle die (FRA-DIE-10645), which makes the perfect shaker.  The Reverse Cut Baby Words (FRA-DIE-10640) were used again for the sentiment -


This card starts with a white cardstock base.  A blue panel was placed next and then the patterned paper rectangles were placed.  The rattle was die cut twice to create the shaker.  A bow was tie around the handle and the rattle was glued to the card front.  The sentiment was cut twice, once from pink and once from white and assembled.  It was popped up on foam tape and adhered to the front of the card.  

I hope these cards will help to get your creative juices flowing, there are without a doubt many fun ways to use them.  Be sure to stop by the Frantic Stamper store to see what the other designers have created and just to see all the new things that have arrived.  

Thanks so much for stopping!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Brenda..love the teddy, he is adorable and the sweet little shaker is gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts