Friday, May 17, 2019

Sketch Saturday #564


The weekend is finally here which means it's time for a new sketch over at Sketch Saturday.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is one of my favorites, Star Stampz

Here's your fun sketch, created by Ken!


 I stayed pretty true to the sketch this week.  My card features the darling Star Stampz image, Kimono Portrait -


I started out by coloring the image with Copic markers and cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  I embossed and distress the edges to fade out the design on the corners. Spun Sugar distress ink was blended on the card front.   The corner pieces were cut using the same Spellbinders die in the largest size.  The little bow was cut using a die from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment was stamped on a Frantic Stamper fishtail label.  All the pieces were glued to the card front and a few sequins were added for a bit of sparkle.   

Please be sure to check out the challenge over at the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog! You can also see the other DT cards for a bit more inspiration.

Aloha,
Brenda 

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute and beautifully coloured Brenda. Lovely sketch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and embossed background-great take on the sketch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts