Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Little Red Wagon - Flower Frenzy



April showers bring May flowers and appropriately, Janice wants to see a Flower Frenzy over at Little Red Wagon this week.  It doesn't matter whether it's a May flower or a December flower, whether it's a one flower card or a fresh bouquet with many, come on over and share it with us.

Here my card using Garden Picks 3D dies from Altenew -


I had fun creating the colors for these flowers by blending ink onto white cardstock.  This was actually easier to put together than I though it would be.

I'm keeping it short today cuz you know the drill.  If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then be sure to head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll join us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a gorgeous card! I love the lattice background and your flowers look amazing! I used 3D dies from Altenew too - my first time giving such a thing a go! I'm just loving the look of your blooms and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Brenda..they are fabulous dies to use and I love your colour choice with the pinks and the gorgeous background..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love those roses and I can't believe they were made using inked card...what a fabulous idea!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Such wonderful die cuts too. And the sprinkle of sequins just finishes it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Brenda. The background and how you´ve arranged the flowers on it. And so the sequins- nice touch.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,Brenda! I see we're thinking alike this week on the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts