Wednesday, May 29, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #515 - Just for Kids


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a creation Just for Kids.

Our Sponsors this week are -



Here's my creation using Adorable Animals provided by our very generous sponsor Pickled Potpourri Designs -


I made a card for a little friend who has a great sense of humor.  I sure hope he likes it.

I sure hope you like it too and will join us this week.  For more inspiration from the design team and to see what lovely prizes are up for grabs, head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Can't wait to see what you make!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts