Wednesday, May 22, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #514


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Father's Day or Male project.  

Our Sponsor this week is -




Here's my card using a digital image from Lili of the Valley Vegetable Patch -


This is in honor of Father's Day and my husband, I colored up this cute little fella using Copic markers.  My husband and I enjoy digging around in our yard, so this will be a fitting tribute to him.

I hope you'll join us over at CRAFT Challenge blog this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Love this card brenda one of my fave images

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTV images are always stunning. You have coloured it perfectly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous colouring and I love this cute image Brenda..awesome card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts