Friday, April 19, 2019

Sketch Saturday #560


Thanks for joining us this week with a new Sketch Saturday sketch by Heather.  I took a little liberty with this sketch, but I wanted so badly to use the darling image, Hog Heaven.


Our sponsor this week is -

Sparkle and Sprinkle with a $15 gift certificate

Here's my card using Hog Heaven generously provided by Sparkle and Sprinkle -


Isn't he just the cutest?  There are some wonderful images in the Sparkle and Sprinkle shop, be sure to take a look.


I do hope you will all have a chance to join us in using this great sketch.  I look forward to seeing all your cards!

Aloha,

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and fun colourful image -love the waves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts