Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Little Red Wagon - Look Up, Way Up!



We have a fun challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Jan is our hostess this week and she is challenging use to create with things up in the air.  I had a hard time deciding what to do, you could use birds, hot air or plain balloons, airplanes/jets, rockets, I suppose even clouds would do the trick.  But I chose to use an elephant.

Here's my card using Adorable Elephants from My Favorite Things and of course he has his kite -


Once again, I used one of the watercolor backgrounds I created a few weeks ago.  He looks like he is way up, right?

I sure hope you'll be joining us this week.  If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  Thanks so much for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. This is super sweet, Brenda! He does look like he's a long way up! I adore the string and knotted ribbon - the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect background for this flying cute little elephant !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love the soft background and the bright yellow kite tail is amazing!
    Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I just saw Dumbo a couple of weeks ago so I say that elephants fit the challenge perfectly!! I love the kite tail that you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute love the adorable elephant and the kite tail
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #732 - Baby/Family/For the Kids

  A new challenge is up over on the CRAFT Challenge blog!  We would love for you to join us this week in created a project for the theme Bab...

Popular Posts