Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Little Red Wagon #949 - Everything's Coming Up...

Welcome to Little Red Wagon Challenge #494!  I barely remember Ethel Merman, so I am sure very few of you do.  She sang a song called "Everything's Coming Up Roses" from the musical Gypsy.  This is the inspiration for the challenge this week.  I am challenging you to come up with your own type of flora ending. I am thinking things like trees, grass, cactus, fruit...you get the picture.  As you can see my card is coming up with flowers, not sure what kind, but here they are -  


I can't wait to see what you and the Girlfriends choose to use!  Here's your link.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Brenda! Love the bright, cheery colours. And now I'll be doing my best Ethel Merman impersonation for the rest of the day! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous!! The bright colours are so striking against the black and white striped background. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful flowers---wispering---I remember Ethel Merman lol or should I say laughing quietly!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I'm loving the purple! Wonderful card, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is incredible Brenda. Love the rich royal purple colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful flower arrangement, Brenda. I like the purple on the black background - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts