Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Little Red Wagon #492



We have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon this week.  Doni is our hostess and would like to see our creations featuring rain or water.  

I have several cute images featuring "April Showers" but I decided to go a different direction with these cute little sea turtles or honu as they are called here in Hawaii -



I've used another image from Le Petite Market, Sea Turtle.  I found this tag as I was digging through some of the backgrounds I had created and it seemed perfect for these little honu.  I'm not sure  what I used to create, it has a nice iridescence in real life.

Now it's your turn.  If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, Brenda! I especially love those ribbons. Sweet turtles too! (I should call them honu....it's a much cuter name than turtle!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and fabulous background--I have the same problem -make backgrounds then forget what you used lol-love the cute honu
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag looks fabulous! I love that amazing background you created - however you did it!! And those turtles/honu are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Sea Turtle tag. Don't ya just love it when you look through your stash and find the perfect thing to use! Doni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turtles tagging on a tag!!!! Well done! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts