Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CRAFT Challenge # 508 -Inspired by a Song


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a card that was inspired by a song.

Our Sponsor this week is -


I am using an image provided by our generous sponsor called, Spring Flower.  Here's my card -


The song I was inspired by is When I was Your Man by Bruno Mars.  The really catchy part of the song to me is were he sings "To young, to dumb to realize that I should have brought you flowers...".  So what do you think, kinda works as far as the flowers go, right?

Please come on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog and join us for this fun challenge!  I'm sure you can find a song to inspire one of your creations!


It's so nice to have you visit!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. lovely card colouring and design. i love that song. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect cute image for the song love the rolled roses and heart banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts