Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sasayaki Glitter March Challenge - Flowers


I want to know who sped up the hourglass  whether you believe it our not, it's time to remind you of this months challenge over at Sasayaki Glitter.  We are looking for your projects the feature flowers.  There are bunches of cute flowery images in the Sasayaki Glitter store.  

Here's the image I've colored up.  This is Flower Ant and I just loved coloring him up -


This image was colored with Copic markers and has a background that was chalked.  It was cut and mounted on cardstock from my stash.  The little dots are Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo Drops.  The rest is just as you see it.  

I hope you'll be able to join us.  The challenge runs until April 2, so there's plenty of time to gather your flowers!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is gorgeous, Brenda! Never thought I'd say that about an ant! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...even the little ant xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts