Saturday, March 30, 2019

Our DNA

Today I am sharing a card using a very special die and stamp set to match from the March release from Frantic Stamper.  This die is called Mitochondrial DNA (FRA-DIE-10619) and the stamp set is Our DNA (FRA-CL-125). The flower are from another die from the release, Bent Blossoming Branch (FRA-DIE-10584). 


This card started off by selecting a background I created a while back using a gel press and distress oxide inks.  The DNA strand is cut from another paper created with glossy cardstock, distress oxide inks and distress glaze.  The branch and flowers were cut from cardstock.  The flowers were give a bit of dimension by placing them on a mouse pad and poking the middle with a round stylus.  The background was stamped with the sentiment (in black) and heat embossed (clear).  I was then adhered to the card base.  The branch was woven into the DNA strand, and both were adhered to the card.  The flowers were then glued in place.  All done, thanks to the wonderful stamps and dies from Frantic Stamper!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts