Sunday, March 31, 2019

One of a Kind Mom

Today I am sharing my last card from the March release at Frantic Stamper.  Today's card features 2 dies from the Lovely Mom release.



This card was pretty straight forward to make.  It was started with a white card base.  I had a scrap of vellum that had some pink ink stains on it which I though would work perfectly.  I cut the heart using the Scribbled Heart die (FRA-DIE-10550) from a previous release.  The pretty lady, La Femme (FRA-DIE-10618) was cut 3 times, once from white, black polka dot and white watercolor paper.  I used Zig clean color real brush markers to color her hair, skin and shoes.  The dress was cut from the polka dot image (with the bottom band cut off) and glued to the watercolor base.  The white belt was cut from the white image and glued to the dress.  She was then glued to the heart.  The sentiment was cut using Reverse Cut Mom Words (FRA-DIE-10621).

The heart was glued to the scrap of vellum and the the vellum was glued to the card base by strategically placed glue where it would not be seen from the front.  The sentiment negative was popped up and the positive MOM was glued directly to the card base.  A few sequins were added and that's it!

Tomorrow is April 1 and the Frantic Stamper April release will be available.  I think you are going to like it.  I know I sure had fun using all the new dies.  Stay tuned!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card and love the dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an amazing card Brenda, so stylish xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts