Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Little Red Wagon #490 - Hop To It



I'm sorry to be so late...really not sure why time seems to be speeding up with so many things to do.  I want to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Kate is our hostess and she want's us to Hop To It which simply means she wants to see creatures/things that hop.  Right off the top of my head, I think of rabbits (the Easter influence), kangaroos and frogs.  You might be able to come up with something else and we would love to see your project that features this hopping creature/thing.

Here's my card -



I decided to take this opportunity to use a new set I picked up during a sale at Ellen Hutson.   Aren't they the cutest little things and this take will be perfect for a B-day gift I will soon be giving.

Anyway, you have probably already seen what the on time Girlfriends have created.  I also image you have noticed there is a new Girlfriend in town, Doni.  We are so  happy to have her joining us, I know you are going to LOVE her creations.  If you haven't already, stop by the Little Red Wagon to take a peek and then link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!


Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! Loving the colours - so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors, Brenda and sweet image.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super tag!! That image really is darling!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I knew the post was yours and got carried away in my last minute haste to choose top picks this week. Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts