Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Little Red Wagon #489



Happy Extraterrestrial Abductions Day!  I was trying to figure out how to come up with a challenge and ran across a website, Holiday Insights, that listed all sorts of "holidays".  To celebrate, I am asking to see your space related creations.  You can include aliens, astronauts, space ships or planetary images, I'm thinking galaxy backgrounds.  Anything space related will fit just fine!

Here's my card with a galaxy background and the Bunny astronaut -



I actually foiled his space suit, with is kinda hard to see and looks a little sketchy here but IRL it turned out pretty good.  The galaxy background was created with distress oxides on watercolor paper and embossing powder completed the starry look.

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I can't wait to see your creations!
Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Brenda..I love the cute Bunny in his shiney suit and the background sky is FABulous..
    Ooo..you make me wanna go get all inky and make a sky..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card, Brenda! The background is awesome and I love that space bunny. His carrot companion cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts