Wednesday, March 27, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #507


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in adding a charm to your project.

Our Sponsor this week is -

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps


For my card today, I am pleased to be using a colored image provided by our generous sponsor, Dr. Digi's Houst of Stamps.  This is Cuddly Critter's Elephant -


I hope you will pop on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog to share your charmed creation.  Maybe you can win some Dr. Digi images for yourself!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. LOL just look at that face!! Such a fun card Brenda and I love that unusual charm xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts