Wednesday, March 13, 2019

CRAFT Challenge # 505

a

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a Christmas project.

Our Sponsors this week are -

and 

Here's my card for this week featuring an image kindly provided by our sponsor All Dressed Up, Christmas Penguins -



I loved coloring up these little cuties!  I used both Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  Looking forward to seeing your Christmas creations over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts