Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Little Red Wagon - Move On!



It's my turn to challenge you here at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am asking you to 'Move On' with your projects.  I am really looking forward to seeing your projects that show some type of movement.  You could do a spinner, a wobbler, a slider...you get the picture.  I decided googly eyes would be perfect for this little guy -



I'll put the little sentiment tag on when I have a purpose for him.  He could be used for several occasions...maybe Valentine's Day.

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!  I'm looking forward to seeing all your moves!

Aloha,
Brenda


Brenda here,

4 comments:

  1. Wahhh! He’s adorable! I love the way he’s trying (unsuccessful) to hide that rose. And the googly eyes are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and love the googly eyes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil monster! I love the different size googly eyes. Wonderful card shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little monster, Brenda and i really like this googly eyes in different sizes ! Great idea and the green/red/Pink colors are fabulous.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts