Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Little Red Wagon #483



If it is Wednesday, there's a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  This week, Janice is saying 'Hello Sweetie'!  She wants to see projects that make you say "aw" or you could add a few doughnuts or what ever your favorite sweet is..

Here's my card -


I think he will qualify for the challenge.  Isn't he the cutest little dragon?  I colored him up with my Prismacolor pencils.  I have to share that I made the "stitched" background using a tracing tool from my sewing box and my Stampin' Up paper cutter which was used at the guide.  I think it worked pretty great so there's one cover plate die I won't need.

Hopefully we have talked you in to joining us over at Little Red Wagon . You're definitely going to want to see what the Girlfriends have created.  Thanks for dropping by! 

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. That is definitely a sweetie Brenda and what a clever background...you did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely qualifies...especially coz he's purple! (: Darling card, Brenda! And that background is awesome, I'll have to remember that tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaa! He definitely made me go “awwwww”! I just love the tiny heart at the tip of his sweet tail. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an awww image love the cute Dragon and great idea for the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It IS super cute and sweet - so it´s perfect for this challenge, Brenda. I like your coloring on kraft !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts