Monday, February 25, 2019

Happy Spring!

Welcome to a new week! It's Brenda with another card from the Frantic Stampers Happy Easter release. This card features the Stitched Diamond coverplates (FRA-DIE-10601, 10602), Easter Lily (FRA-DIE-10612) and the positive space sentiment from Reverse-Cut Spring Words (FRA-DIE-10612).


The making of this card is pretty straight forward, so I won't bore you with the details.  I will tell you though, I think the Stitched Diamond cover plate is going to become a fast favorite.  I you do have questions, please just leave it in the comments and I will answer.


I hope you are going to have as much fun today as these cute little chicks are. I LOVE this die set!!! This card features the sweet chicks and eggs from Egg Carton Eggs and Chicks (FRA-DIE-10607), Egg Carton (FRA-DIE-10606) and Layered Easter Blessings (FRA-DIE-10610).



Again this is a pretty straight forward card.  The sentiment is cut from sparkly Fun Foam and the bottom of the egg carton is popped up for a little dimension.  Shading was done with my trusty chalks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. GORgeous cards Brenda..I love the lattice dies and those little chicks are so cute..especially the one with his feet poking out..lol..so cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous spring cards Brenda. I love the little chick with his butt in the air!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiufl dies on the first one and fabulously cute ones on the second lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda both are just beautiful, I couldn't choose i love them so much, great work.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts