Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Time Will Tell #480



I love this weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon! Kate is brilliant coming up with this timely challenge. She want to see clocks, watches, calendars, anything that has to do with time. I pulled out a favorite, but little used stamp for this one.

I love the sentiment that goes with this cute stamp, Time Out, from The Cat's Pajamas -


From here, you know what to do...if it's more inspiration you need, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll join us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to share this card at -

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love this, Brenda! The design is delightful, the stamp is super cute and the sentiment is awesome! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous sentiment and a super card. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Those bunnies are so cute and I just love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts